Brody is becoming such a big boy. He is becoming a little chunk and loves to eat! You can tell he is trying so hard to become a big boy. If you lay him down he'll try and pull himself up so he's sitting. He can't quite hold his bottle yet by himself but he sure does try and loves to be involved in the process. We are almost positive he rolled over already. The other day we were getting ready for church and Mark found Brody on his tummy. Luke always rolls Brody over for tummy play time...such a helper...but he wasn't with him at the time. I can't wait to see it again! Brody still loves Luke and gets so excited when he sees him. He'll play with Luke and be so happy just watching him. Yesterday morning I was just starting to wakeup when I heard Luke say to Brody, "Hey Brody, thanks for coming out of mommy's tummy and being with me. I am so glad you're here." I hope they continue to love each other just as much!
-Weighs 17 pounds
-Size 3 diapers and has at least one blow out a day
-Eats every 4 hours
-Loves rice cereal and any fruit or vegetable
-Sometimes refuses milk until he gets a fruit or vegetable
-Takes 3 naps a day for about an hour each
-Sleeps 10 hours at night
-Obsessed with his binky
-Rolled over once
-Sleeps in his own room and Luke sleeps on his floor to be with him
-Will grab anything in reach and put it in his mouth
-Still loves tv and will watch just about anything
-Not a fan of the car yet and screams the second he gets in

No comments:
Post a Comment