I always try and purchase an ornament whenever we visit somewhere to help us remember that vacation. However, each year the boys get a new personal ornament to add to our family tree. Luke had a really hard time picking his this year. He was sure he wanted a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle or a Power Rangers ornament. I want it to be their choice, but truthfully Luke has never even watched an episode or played with either of these toys. This year he has been obsessed with the Avengers so luckily, when I pointed out those ornaments he made the switch. I was surprised he chose Captain America since he's not his favorite Avengers, but he was happy and that's all that matters.
I had a hard time finding an ornament that said Baby's First Christmas on it. However, when Luke and I saw this little rocking horse we fell in love. It is just too precious like our Sweet Brody! I hope they like their ornaments this year!


No comments:
Post a Comment