I know I said this last month, but my little baby is getting so big. I can't believe he is almost one and I am so wishing I had my infant back. Brody has quite a little personality coming out. He has a little bit of a temper and is very easily offended. Brods already doesn't like to be told 'no' but he is crazy and into everything so he gets told 'no' quite a bit. When you tell him 'no' or take something away he clenches he little fists and growls at you. We're in for trouble with this little guy! Brody finally moved out of our room this month. He was becoming too hard to sleep with and would roll over our bed. Now, Luke and Brody are finally sleeping in their own beds. However, every now and then Brody still wakes up and protests at 2:00am!
-Wears size 3 diapers
-In 12 month clothes
-Eats just about anything
-Eats three meals a day with sippy cups of formula at bedtime
-Has four teeth
-Crawls like a maniac and loves to climb stairs
-Obsessed with his binky
-Loves Mickey Mouse
-Plays hide-and-seek with Luke
-Knows "So Big"
-Claps when he does something great
-Waves bye-bye
-Takes two 1-2 hour naps
-Loves to get in the tub and be nakies
-Says "dada" for everything and refuses to say "mama"
-Says "dada" for everything and refuses to say "mama"

No comments:
Post a Comment