Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day











We had a fun Valentine's Day this year!  Our day started out with heart shaped french toast.  Luke thought it was amazing, but Brody though differently.  This little guy loves to eat so he wasn't too happy that it wasn't cut up and ready to be shoveled in.  Every time he would pickup a heart and realize it wasn't going to fit in his little mouth he got very upset!  However, once it was chopped up he gobbled it right down and Valentine's was saved!

This year Luke had preschool on Valentine's Day so that was a lot of fun for him!  The second he walked in the door from preschool he dumped his bag and opened his treats.  Luke isn't much of a candy kid but I think he had more fun opening the cards and reading who they were from!  At school Luke handed out little tubs of Play-Doh that said, "Better Shape Up Valentine...my heart is set on you!"

Luckily, Daddy was able to get off work at a decent hour so we could grab dinner together as a family. When we got home the boys opened our gifts.  They were both pretty excited about their new hooded towels until we tried Brody's on his head.  He preferred to just look at his towel and snuggle with the monkey.  I sure hope my little guy enjoyed his Valentine's because he wasn't too sure about some of the activities we did today.  I guess my little Brody just likes his normal routine and nothing out of the ordinary.  I love these boys and Mark to pieces and so happy I have them to celebrate Valentine's with! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: