It is an understatement to say that Brody loves his binky. The bink only comes out of the mouth for two reasons...to eat and drink or to chew on socks. Brods has become obsessed with socks. Luke refers to him as our little puppy. He will either take his socks off or find random socks around the house. Then walk around the house with them hanging out of his mouth.
It amazes me how he finds them. I try to keep them picked up but he finds them in Luke's room, the laundry baskets, mudroom, etc. The part that kills me is when you take them away from him. I know he loves them, but it grosses me out sometimes and I just have to steal them. Watch out though, he gets so offended and throws the biggest fit until he gets them back. I guess for his birthday we can skip the toys and stock up on socks!

No comments:
Post a Comment