When I did Luke's cake smash pictures he was all over the smashing and eating cake so I was excited to do Brody's and see how much fun he would have. However, Brody wasn't that into the smashing and eating. He kept wanting to go play with Luke. My mom came over to help me and she kept breaking pieces off and giving them to Brody or putting his little hand in the frosting. It helped, but the photo shoot only lasted a few minutes because Brody was bored and didn't care about eating. I made sure to do the shoot during his lunch time so he would be extra hungry, but that didn't seem to motivate him to dig in and eat either. This is my little Brody's personality to be careful and methodical about things. He is such a blessing and I can't believe he is getting so big! Love this little bug!
Monday, May 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment