When it was finally time to dye Easter eggs I told Luke to take his shirt but, but he didn't stop there. I turned around and Luke was naked at the kitchen counter ready to dye eggs! I finally talked him into at least putting underpants on...backwards as usual. Luke took the egg coloring process very serious this year, and he was getting very bugged that I was letting Brody in on the fun.
Brody thought this was the coolest thing we had done in a long time! He wanted to touch and taste everything. We only had one accident that was cleaned up quickly! It was so fun to see how excited their little faces were when they saw the colorful eggs. Luke was trying to set a new record for coloring eggs and only wanted the eggs to be in the dye for a few seconds. It took a lot of convincing to get him to leave them in a little longer. There were very few eggs left without cracks by the time we were done, but the boys had a blast and that's more important!






No comments:
Post a Comment