Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Tri









Luke competed in his first triathlon and loved it.  I hope we can find more for him to do!  Swim Kids, where the boys take swimming lessons, held the triathlon and it was pretty cute!  Luke loved every minute of it and soaked it all in!  

He started out with the swim of course.  I loved watching his tiny little body swim the length of that big pool.  He has worked so hard and I am so proud of what great swimmer he is!  Next, was the bike and it couldn't have been more kid friendly.  They had the little "bike washes" for the kids to ride their bikes through!  I think Luke's favorite part was definitely the run.  They had to do one lap and then slide down the slip-n-slide to finish the tri.  Luke, on the other hand, decided to do the run over and over and over.  I lost count of how many times he ran by.  I yelled at him at one point and told him he was done running and he yelled back, "I know but I can't stop!"  

I love this little kid and had a blast watching him compete.  Had a blast and I hope he can do it more!!!

No comments: