Monday, December 30, 2013

New Halloween Clothes



I love buying the boys Halloween shirt and pajamas each year.  By the time fall rolls around I can hardly wait to let them wear their new Halloween clothes.  Mark sometimes thinks it's a little excessive that I buy shirt and pajamas they will only wear a few times but I love it!

This year we got Liam a pair of matching pajamas.  They looked so cute all matching!  It's not easy though getting a picture of these three little boys lately.  It keeps getting harder and harder.  I love and hate this picture of Luke and Brody in their Halloween shirts.  They are both so cute I could eat them up but my little Brody looks so big in this picture!  I just want them to stay this age forever!  They will be a lot of fun this Halloween and I can't wait!!!

No comments: