When it comes to sugar cookies I am just plain lazy...I can't lie! I was so happy this year when I walked by the bakery at Dick's and saw they had unfrosted pumpkin sugar cookies! Hallelujah!!! It was so fun frosting sugar cookies without all the mess of rolling them out. Let's be real...frosting and decorating is the best part anyways!
Brods loved that he was able to use a knife and spread the frosting! He would load his cookies up with candy and sprinkles and then take one bite out of each cookie. Lately, Brods has been a little sugar bug and is getting a little gut. I love the picture where his little chubby tummy is hanging over the table as he works!
Luke takes his decorating very serious and works super fast. Every time I tried to grab the camera to take pictures Luke was asking for another cookie to decorate. I swear each cookie weighed about five pounds by the time he was done. I only let him eat two of his cookies when he was done and he was sure that way pretty rude of me!
I always love how no one else wants to eat the cookies the boys decorated. After watching them lick everything in sight no one was too hungry for a cookie anymore!





No comments:
Post a Comment