Before it got too cold we decided to venture out and see the lights at Temple Square. Mark had a brilliant idea and decided we should avoid parking at City Creek and instead ride Trax over. We were supposed to meet Phil and Jess there, but by the time we were done seeing the lights they had finally found a parking spot. The boys thought riding the train was such a fun idea! Luke has been on Trax before so he thought it was pretty cool but it was Brody's first time. His little face was priceless...he kept looking around with a shocked but happy expression...Brody couldn't believe he was on a train and kept saying, "Choo choo choo choo."
We definitely were not the only people with the idea to see the lights before it got too cold. I have never seen it so busy. Brody was in awe of everything and kept looking around and pointing. Lukers grabbed my phone and started snapping away. He was so excited about all the lights and wanted to take pictures of everything. My phone eventually died because he had taken so many pictures!
Even though it's cold and crowded and not Mark's favorite activity I am glad we do it because I love to see the boys when they look at the lights and candy windows. Their little faces light up and they get so excited! I am so glad we have Temple Square so close to us!








No comments:
Post a Comment