Thursday, April 16, 2015

Free Zoo Day Never Again







If you ever hear that it's free zoo day be sure that your plans do not include going to the zoo that day. It sounded like a great idea until Grammy, Jess and I realized that so did the rest of Utah. It's a miracle that we didn't lose these three boys in all the chaos. Jess and I decided after the craziness of that day it wasn't worth saving the money and we bought a zoo pass so we could go whenever we wanted and leave if it was crowded.

Despite the craziness the boys had a blast and were in awe of everything. Brody's favorite part was the elephants. He sat and smiled at them and watched their every move. Luke was intrigued by the leopard and took about a hundred pictures on my phone. Right when we got home he insisted on printing out the best one to hang in his bedroom! 

I love getting out of the house and spending time with these two! Mark always tells them that we don't need to go to the zoo because we're living with two little wild animals at home. As true as that statement is some days I sure am grateful for them and wouldn't change them one bit!

No comments: