Since we never get to see Mark on Valentine's until late at night we had our traditional Valentine's breakfast! The each got a bath toy shaving kit and Mark got the Wii U. A few weeks before Valentine's I had thought about getting Mark a FitBit so I started asking him questions about them just to see if it would be a good idea or not. He didn't seem too interested so that's why I decided on the Wii U. Surprisingly that morning Mark gave me a FitBit. When I opened it he said that I have been talking about them a lot lately so he figured I wanted one. That's true I had been talking about them but not for me ha ha! I guess it shows that Mark does listen to what I'm saying!
Luke was in heaven at school that day! I think Valentine's Day at school is the best for kids. It's hard for them to really celebrate Valentine's Day outside of school. It was definitely sugar overload for Luke and he couldn't wait to get home and open all of his goodies!
Luke was in heaven at school that day! I think Valentine's Day at school is the best for kids. It's hard for them to really celebrate Valentine's Day outside of school. It was definitely sugar overload for Luke and he couldn't wait to get home and open all of his goodies!









No comments:
Post a Comment