Monday, May 11, 2015

Party Time...Let's Bounce!























The boys did a combined birthday this year and I must say I'm a fan! I hope they are okay doing the combined birthday every year! We decided to do it at Get Air and it was perfect because the little kids and even the adults had a blast. 

We got there a little early so we could setup the party room. Brody wanted nothing to do with preparations and couldn't understand why he wasn't out jumping already. I finally gave up and let him go for it...I hoped they would be forgiving of an unsupervised birthday boy. 

Once everyone arrived the boys were a blur. I hardly got any pictures because they were having so much fun! Luke headed right to the big kids area with his uncles. I loved Brody's little red face! He was definitely jumping and running hard with Dayne and Liam! 

When it was time for cake the boys weren't too happy to take a break from jumping. When it came time for presents they were more than willing to take a break! Brody of course opened his first present and was done...he was content and just wanted to play with his new police car and dinosaur!

It was such a fun night celebrating with all of our family! I love these two boys to pieces and I hope they know how loved they are! I sure hope they had a great party! 

No comments: