I think July is quite possibly one of my most favorite months in Utah! I love that you get to celebrate the 4th of July and then Pioneer Day. It's definitely an added bonus that it's also my anniversary and birthday! Basically we party all month long!!!
I know I have said this before but I absolutely love the 24th of July parade. It was one of my most favorite memories growing up. I always hope that the boys love it and create fun memories each year.
Everyone in my family came to the parade this year...truthfully I think Mitch only showed because Eileen was bringing grinders from Nielsen's Frozen Custard. It wasn't too hot this year which really helped since I was pregnant and still nauseous. Luke loved being up front watching and waving to everyone that passed by. Brody was content just to play on the sidewalk with Liam.
You better believe that we hit up the carnival after the parade. I swear our money disappears so fast each year but the boys love it. The fishing pond prizes drastically improved this year and the boys probably spent half of their tickets there. You would have thought that Luke caught $100 when he saw the can of silly string on his fishing pole! You can only imagine how much fun he had with that!
Being so sick and pregnant wasn't in much of a party mood but it was still a perfect Bountiful Pioneer Day!








No comments:
Post a Comment