Saturday, May 7, 2016

Brody Finally Starts Soccer








Brody has been dying for his turn to actually play on a soccer team. However, when his turn finally came he wasn't so sure. I went to pick up his uniform and told him he was going to be a Green Snake he started crying and said, "I no want to be a green snake, I just want to be a boy Brody!" He seriously melts my heart. 

In the backyard Brody runs and kicks the ball like crazy but when we get to his games he wants nothing to do with soccer. He is great at subbing himself out of the game. I beg him to go in and kick the ball. When I offer a reward he runs in, kicks the ball one time and then asks if we can go get his treat. One time I asked him to go in and play so I could take pictures of him. He said, "Um how about you just take pictures of Coach Tom!" 

Clara and I loved spending time at his games and cheering him on! That smile of his just gets me and he goes for the treats and playground!

No comments: