The hours and hours I spent looking for perfect blessing dress for my baby girl is embarrassing but I really wanted it to be perfect for her! Of course it had to be a Feldman Brothers dress just like mine and the boys' blessing outfits. In the end I chose this one because it the most similar to the one I wore.
After everyone left I was trying to snap some pictures of her and she was being a crazy little girl. Luckily her dad came to the rescue. No one can make this baby girl smile like her daddy.
She looked so perfect in it and I couldn't stop staring at her. She wasn't great about keeping her bonnet on but luckily I bought a darling headband just in case. The day of her blessing I had a hard time changing her out of her dress. Mark kept asking me when I was going to change her, he was feeling bad for her. I knew that it would never be on her again and it made me sad. My baby girl looked beautiful and I love her to pieces.














No comments:
Post a Comment