This year I had an amazing idea to do the pictures for our family Christmas card in a Christmas tree lot. It would have been so fun but as it got closer I realized that we haven't had a family picture done since Clara was born and we should probably get that updated. Aunt Andra really needed to get hers' done too so we decided to do them together and get it over with.
We were lucky that the weather still felt like fall and there was no snow in sight. The kids did amazing job helping each other smile and laugh. If one child was ornery that was okay because we would start snapping the other family. The husbands were able to grumble together while we ignored them. Family pictures are one of my absolute favorite things and I am so grateful every time we do them.
At the last minute I decided to run grab this Christmas tree at Target. I thought it would still be a fun way to incorporate Christmas into our card with the little pop of red.
I am so grateful for these pictures and will cherish them forever! Love this little family of mine!








No comments:
Post a Comment