Saturday, May 7, 2016

Witches Night Out







I know that we already go out to Gardner Village for Breakfast with a Witch but since we have the kids with us we never get to go in the shops and just wander. This year I decided the girls needed to go to Witches Night Out and boy was it fun. We spent so much time picking out our outfits and getting ready. I laughed as I was getting ready because I can't remember the last time I had spent that much time on my hair or makeup. 

Of course the night would have been more relaxing without Clara but I couldn't pass up the chance to dress her up as a little witch. I had so much fun making her little hat and putting her outfit together. It was a fun night eating yummy food and wandering around. We saw a group of grandmas together and dressed up and as we passed them Becca said, "That's definitely going to be us someday!" I'm so grateful to have such fun and wonderful women in my life. 

No comments: