Day two at Disneyland was all about strategy. We made sure to be there right when the park opened and everyone had their assignments. I was to run straight to Jedi Training and get in line for the boys with the two babies. Everyone else ran straight for Star Tours to grab fast passes and jump on the ride. Everything worked out great minus Bo screaming in line with me because he was sure his parents had left him forever.
When it came time for the boys to do Star Wars training Brody got major stage fright and didn't want to do it. I kept trying to convince him because I knew he would regret it but it wasn't until he saw Luke getting his robe on that he decided he would give it a go. I am so glad he did because it was honestly the cutest thing I had ever seen. The boys ate up every second of it and I was so grateful they were experiencing it!
The rest of the day was spent at Disneyland enjoying the rides, food and gift shops! All three boys were on a Star Wars high!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment