Mark loves New York pizza. My favorite thing is to go to Magnolia's for cupcakes. Normally you wait in line for 20-30 minutes but there was no line when we went!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
New York
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mark loves New York pizza. My favorite thing is to go to Magnolia's for cupcakes. Normally you wait in line for 20-30 minutes but there was no line when we went!
9 comments:
Why didn't you tell me you were in town? Jason and I were in the city last weekend. Don't you just love NY?
Call us next time your in town.
That looks like fun! I love New York I am so jealous you got to see Wicked I want to see it so bad!
lucky! mexico then ny? What the crap. Let's hang out soon,
see ya!
Hey Aubrey! It's Erika from Jr. High :) I just ran across your blog. You are so beautiful! Just though I would pop in and say hello. I still have the best pics of you, Erica B. and I at Cheer Camp! Goooooooo TIGERS!
I LOVE New York! It looked like you had some fun. Next time invite us....Or pay for us to go, either way! Well we will have to get together so you can tell us more.
We want to go to new york so bad, my sis lives there! Any day we could get out of this nasty weather would be great!
I wish so much to see wicked, lucky ducks.
Let get together soon, we really need to catch up other than on the blogs!
New York looks so fun! You both are so tan in those picts! We need to all get together along with Jed & Sabrina and do dinner soon!
Hey Aubrey! I'm so jealous you went to NY, I've never been and it looks amazing. So fun!
I am so glad you found my blog! Your trip looks awesome, we've never been to NY and I want to go someday!
Post a Comment