Saturday, March 29, 2008

Book Review

Because of my surgery I have had a lot of time to read and here are a few of the books I have read!
I could not get into this book. A lot of people recommended it to me. I may give it another try later!

This is such a good romance novel. It is the sequel to The Notebook. I really liked it!

This is one of the sadest and best books I have ever read. I cried through almost the entire book, I couldn't put it down.

This book is a little interesting, but very good. It is a bit like the Twilight series because it has fantasy mixed with everyday life. There are three books in this series and I think I will finish the series.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Hey Aubrey, how are you? Are you still down, do you need more books? I LOVELOVELOVE "the book thief". I think it's by Markus Zusack (something to that effect) Thanks for the recommendations, I need them now after reading that. Hope you are feeling better, we need to get together!

OurFamily said...

Hey there! Hope you are feeling better! I am reading the last book right now of the Great and Terrible Beauty books and I love it! I'll agree its interesting, but i really like it... I am going to check out The Secret Journal after, that sounds good! Thanks for the recommendations.

Zach and Erika said...

I love the Secret Journal as well! It's always good to get some recommendations. Hope you're feeling well. I'll call you next week. Would you be up for Mimis?

Eric & Krysta said...

Hey Aubrey- It's Krysta Crane. I'm so sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope you're feeling better. How long does recovery take with a surgery like this? I'm glad you posted some books to read, I'm always looking for something new! When you're up and feeling better, come into Banana and see me!

Annie said...

i hope you are recovering well and what a great post. i've been looking for new books to read as well so i will definetly try those out. thanks