
I had hip surgery last week and it went well. We spent a lot of time at
LDS hospital and Mark was getting bored. Sadly he brought a camera to entertain him, not the exact moment I want caught on film. We found out that I have a condition called
dysplasia. Pretty much my hips have been deformed since birth. You start to notice it in your twenties. It causes arthritis and the
cartilage in your hips to tear. The operation to fix it is pretty major and since I hate hospitals, sickness, blood, etc. we opted to try an easier surgery for now. The doctor did a scope to fix the torn cartilage. Hopefully it will buy me some time and relief! I am so grateful for Mark, it hasn't been easy and he has been wonderful at taking care of me. I don't know what I would do without him!
10 comments:
I didn't know you had surgery. That does not sound fun at all. I hope the healing process goes well and hopefully we can make it over to visit you guys soon!
Aub, Matt told me about this and I feel like a dork that we haven't been to see how you are, are you home yet? How long is the down-time for something like this? That sucks. I'm glad it all went well though. Can I bring a meal over or something?
Poor Aubs and then your husband being gone for 8 weeks. We need to go get dinner once you start feeling better!
so sorry to hear about the surgery. i hope you are doing well and recovering fast~
Aubs! I am so sorry! That sucks! Can I bring two ornery children over to entertain you? Don't worry, I wont! Your hubby is going to training for 8 weeks? What is his job going to be now? I need more details. Can we play? Lets have a girls night! Call me when you are feeling up to it! Hope you recover fast! I Love you.
Aubs I hope everything is going well and you are healing quickly.
I am glad to hear that things went well, although I'm sure it's tough with Mark being gone! I'll call you next week and if you're up to it, we should go to dinner. Mimi's Cafe...with no kids this time!!! Hope you're feeling well!
Aubrey, We hope you're doing better and that all is going well. Glad to hear Mark's taking such good care of you! Congrats to Mark on a new job!
Aubrey, I just wanted to say a little hello and that I hope you start feeling better. What a hard thing. I too hate hospitals and blood. It all makes me want to pass out!! My little girl had hip dysplasia as well. She was born with it. It was such a hard thing for me but I'm grateful for doctors and people who know what they are doing and can help. Good luck with the recovery and hope all is well with your little family. Congrats to Mark on the new job!!
We're so sorry! I've gotten updates from your mom, Merrie, and Jenny. We'll keep you in our prayers.
Post a Comment