Sunday, June 8, 2008

Latest Projects

This post is about a month overdue. Last month Mark and I finally tiled our house. I don't think we realized what we were getting into. It was not fun going three weeks without a kitchen or laundry room. It was worth it though. I love having tile. Mark's dad and Max were a big help, we couldn't have done it without them.
Since we were redoing the floors in the laundry room we decided we might as well paint and decorate it. I wanted something bright and fun. After we painted the room I hated it, the green was a little shocking. Now I really like it!



4 comments:

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

How cute are you? I love it!!! I wish you were here to help me decorate. I love that you have a cute laundry soap container. If Mark comes back here you have to come to. That would be so much fun. We miss you guys. I love looking at your cute blog.

Anonymous said...

Cute Aubs! You should come decorate my house! your laundry room is decorated better than Sophia's nursery! We should go out to lunch!

Zach and Erika said...

I am excited to see the laundry room, it looks super cute! You're so creative, good job!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Aubs, I love the laundry room. That looks like the color I did for my baby nursery. It is a really fun and happy color!