
We went to San Francisco for the week. I like it there, but it is cold. We went to Alcatraz the first day. We both liked Alcatraz a lot, it is really interesting.

We were able to go to two A's baseball games. The first game was with Mark's coworkers and the second game Tyler Olsen gave us great tickets to the A's and Giants game! Thanks Tyler!

We had never been to Chinatown so we decided to check it out. It is such an interesting place.

On Saturday we went to Santa Cruz with the Olsen Family. Cheer and I in our matching hats.

We had fun playing in the sand and putting our toes in the water.
6 comments:
sounds like a blast!! I love love love San Fran. I am glad you guys had a great time!
San Fran is a nice vacation get away. There is so much to do and explore.
Looks like a lot of fun.
Looks like fun I LOVE San Fran and especially the shopping!
Looks like a great trip. I love keeping up with you guys through your blog. Leslie
Fun! I want to go!!!
I love San Francisco! We went on our honeymoon (10 years ago this week in fact!) And we have a picture in that same spot in Chinatown! Sounds like a fun trip!
Post a Comment