Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Hansen!

The Hansen's are expecting a baby in April of 2009!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe that I found out you were prego from your blog. YOU ARE DEAD! Congrats that is so awesome. I am so excited for you! Babies are the best and I hope your baby sleeps better than TY! :o) Love ya

Zach and Erika said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats! You'll love it and you'll both be the best parents! I can't wait. We should celebrate-dinner sometime!

Shellie said...

Way to go guys! We are thrilled for you! Good luck with everything! That will be one lucky baby!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! You will be the cutest pregnant lady ever!

The Arbuckle's said...

CONGRATS!! This will be the best adventure you will ever embark on. Children are challenging at times but SO rewarding.

You are going to be a great mother. Keep us posted on your progress.

OurFamily said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!

Lady Bardfan said...

We are all so happy for you both. Now you really have to get down here for a visit before the baby comes!(I will never give up trying to get you guys down here for a visit!)

Katie-babe said...

Great news!!!! Congrats! I have a boy that is about 14 months old. I hope you havn't been that sick. I was never sick the first trimester, but I got sick on the second. Not bad, but a little. I worked on OB at McKay-Dee Hospital. It was fun to see the new mothers with their first babies. I hope that every thing goes well!!

Katie Oakes (now Robinson)

bkbills said...

My Mom announced it to the whole family Sunday night! We are so excited for you! Enjoy your sleep while you can, because you are going to spend the rest of your life chasing it and never catching up!

davidandsuzi said...

Yeehaw! Congrats to you both!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys! and what a fun time to have a baby. I hope we can get together soon!

Mama Snow said...

Matt and I are so excited for you guys. I guess if I would have gone blogging I would have known sooner, dang it! Anyway congrats and hopefully we can get together soon.