Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pictures








We had Luke's newborn pictures taken last week. They turned out amazing! I got peed on three times and pooped on once during the process. Mark came out clean, of course. It was worth it though! Kami Voiles did an amazing job and was so great with Luke! Thanks Kami!

8 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Oh my heck i love those!! She did an amazing job. Luke is getting so big. He is just too darn cute:)

Unknown said...

I love all your pics of Luke... I can't wait to see the announcement!

The Arbuckle's said...

Those pictures turned out amazing. I can't believe how small he is (I've bet he's changed since).

I hope your doing well and getting sleep.

davidandsuzi said...

I love these pictures! For some reason my blog doesn't realize you have updated so I had no idea you had your baby! Congrats! Being a mom is the best.

bkbills said...

They are so beautiful! Love them! And you look amazing!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant or that you had a cute baby boy....which is why I knew I needed to check in and see what you guys are up to. Where are you moving? Hope things are well. Cute boy. Enjoy him!

Anonymous said...

Cute! We should get together!

KatieJ said...

Oh Aubrey he is so cute! You have the cutest little family! Those pictures are great, Congratulations!