Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weddings, Weddings and more Weddings

I have been so bad about posting this summer. We have been BUSY! My brother Phillip and Mark's stepsister Danielle both got married in July. Both weddings were beautiful. I am afraid we ruined poor Luke for life. I don't think he's a fan of weddings now. I am so happy to finally have Jessica in our family! Another girl!!! We are also so happy for Yell and Bridger! Congrats!!!



4 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

beautiful Weddings. Your new sister in law looks like she could be your sister.

Luke is handsome in his outfits.

Annie said...

great pictures and YAY for weddings! i am so happy we finally got to meet Luke for the first time the other night... and i cant tell you enough how adorable he is! such a cute little guy!

Zach and Erika said...

Cute pics! Looks like it was a great day!

The Hilton Family~ said...

You guys have been busy this summer! I love all the wedding pics, and Luke looks adorable as usual.