Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 Months

I can't believe Luke is 6 months old. 6 months doesn't seem like a long time, but it's amazing how much they change. There is something fun and exciting about each stage! It was hard getting a picture without his hands in his mouth. Luke is a big time thumb sucker! He has just discovered how to yell. Now all he does is yell and grunt instead of doing cute baby talk. Luke still LOVES cartoons and his froggy. He is close to sitting up, but no where near close to rolling over. He rolled over a few times a month ago and hasn't done it since. It was a great day when he learned how to hold his bottle! I have found his ticklish spots and it's hilarious.
I love you Luke Jeffrey!!!
-
Weight - 16.75 lbs. 32%
Length - 27 in. 67%
Head - 17.7 in. 80%

3 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

He is one stinkin cute kid. It's sad how fast they grow, make sure you document the things he does because before long he won't do them anymore.

weston'smommy said...

He is so adorable. I love the quilt in the background did you make it? I made the attempt and made Cason's while I was on bedrest. Its not perfect but I am proud of myself. LOL!

markandaubrey said...

I love that you have faith in me Lacy that I could make a quilt! Mark's neighbor made it for us! It's pretty cute!