Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Haircut



Luke had his first haircut this week! I was a little sad to have it done because it means he is a little boy now. I was also sad because Luke had this strand of hair on the crown of his head that was seriously five inches long. I know this sounds weird, but I loved that little strand of hair because it was probably his first little hair that grew. Crazy...I know. Luke did amazing during his haircut. At first he just played with the steering wheel. Towards the end I popped a sucker in his little mouth and he was a dream!

3 comments:

Lory said...

He's growing up!!!! I love the new blog look... how'd you do it? Tutorial before class starts tomorrow :)

Leslie said...

Aubrey he is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you all this week!

Anonymous said...

Before I had kids I never understood why parents wouldn't cut off their nasty kids hair... but then i had a baby and understood that you love every little strand of hair so much :)