Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Booth

Tonight was my cousin Jenessa's wedding. It was such a fun reception. I loved this new idea of having a photo booth at the reception. It printed out two copies of your pictures. One you were able to keep and the second you put in a scrapbook with a message. Super cute! Whenever I go to weddings I want to do my wedding over...to Mark of course! I loved everything about our wedding, but there are so many new ideas out there!

Luke didn't love the photo booth. It was about an hour past bedtime at this point. Poor guy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I wish we could have came and hung out with Lukers!!

The Arbuckle's said...

What a cute idea. I agree with you, I would do our wedding over again.

The Hilton Family~ said...

I think the photo booth thing is such a fun idea. Way cute pictures. I also love your Easter letters. I still want to learn how to do those!

Emily said...

Those pics are so fun! That really is a cool idea. Why does my wedding feel so very outdated already?!? I'm old.