Monday, May 10, 2010

Easy Packaging

I always have my students at school make yummy bath salts for their mothers for Mother's Day. We take epsom salt and add coloring and scents. The fun part is this way cute packaging. It is super simple and I have used it for other things You just take a 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper and cute it into 3" strips. Fold your 3" strip so you have a 1, 5, and 6 inch section. Punch a large circle in the center to show off the fun treat inside! Use a small cellophane bag and fill you with candy or whatever you are giving away. Place the cellophane bag inside the paper strip. Poke a brad through the paper and bag to secure it in place!

2 comments:

weston'smommy said...

I need to remember this for next year. What is your recipe for the bath salts.

markandaubrey said...

Lacy,

I just fill small cups with a little epsom salt (in the pharmacy section) and let the kids put in a few drops of scents and coloring (any craft store)! Stir with craft sticks. Super easy!