Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party

We had another fun Halloween party this year!

The costumes were creative as usual. I think Bump wins again (you need to enlarge the pic to fully appreciate his costume)! I loved how all the kids got out of their costumes as fast as they could. Not Luke...the poor kid had sweat marks on his shirt by the end of the night. He has been wanting to wear his costume for such a long time. Luke would point to it in his closet and say eee, eee, eee.

The kids colored chalkboard pumpkins, played Pin the Wart on the Witch and Teeth on Dracula, and made candy necklaces! Even after all that Kash wanted to know what the next activity was! Too cute!

I think my favorite part of the night was when all the guys up and did the dishes! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Zach and Erika said...

Thanks so much for the great time! The girls (and us) loved it! Can't wait til next year!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a fun party! The kids are so cute. I bet Luke was so hot by the end...too cute!