I love Halloween at school. Most teachers dread it, but I figure the kids are going to be higher than kites and there's nothing you can do but enjoy it! This year I decided to take Luke with me to school for the Halloween Parade. He was in heaven. He loved watching the parade. All he said was, "Tids, tostumes, tids, tostumes..." The only problem was he had 24 little babysitters and he got a little overwhelmed at times!
Since the second grade teachers were army men we threw out little army men as we walked through the parade. Luke loved this idea of being able to throw things at people. He got really into it and a few kids got army men right in their face. They didn't seem to mind though!

1 comment:
I love Halloween at school too. We didn't get to have a parade but we got to atleast dress up this year. Luke is so cute and so smart.
Post a Comment