Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween






I thought Halloween would be fun with Luke this year, but I didn't realize how much fun it would be! He was all over the trick-or-treating! Our ward did a trunk-or-treat the night before Halloween. He couldn't get down how to say trick-or-treat so he just stuck with please. The candy monster would always go for a full handful of candy and we would tell him just one. He would get mad and say two.

I didn't feel so bad letting Luke all the candy he wanted because he ate almost as much pumpkin as candy. While we were carving pumpkins he started eating the guts. We finally threw the guts away and so he started just taking bites out of the pumpkins and eating the pieces we cut out.

It was a rainy Halloween but that didn't stop Luke. He was soaked through but every time I asked if he wanted to go home to Daddy he would just say more, more, more. It was a fun Halloween with our little monkey!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I have never heard of kids eating the pumpkin guts before lol! I couldn't even get Jack to touch them. It really is more and more fun every year with kids! Luke was a darling little monkey/candy monster. :)

weston'smommy said...

I can't believe he was eating the guts too funny.