Last week went on a cruise with Mark's family to Eastern Caribbean. It was amazing. The weather was perfect and Luke was a lot of fun! Thanks so much to Norm and Sally, we had a wonderful time with everyone! Luke is still asking where everyone is. He learned everybody's names on the cruise and his misses them now.

We had three ship days on the cruise. We were worried about Luke jumping overboard so we kept a close eye on him! He was so happy eating whatever he wanted and playing in the water. We were lucky enough to get Luke to take naps in his stroller so we could stay outside and enjoy the sun! Luke did pretty good at dinner. The waiters loved him and he was happy to eat pizza and french fries every night.

Puerto Rico was a night stop. We went on a tour of Old San Juan. I want to go back during the day sometime. It was fun just walking around the old streets and looking at the buildings.

Our second stop was St. Thomas. We decided to take a ferry over to St. John for the day. The entire family spent the day on Trunk Beach. We went snorkeling and played in the sand. I think the adults liked building sandcastles better than Luke!

We did our own thing in Antigua. I think Antigua was our favorite stop. We went to a pretty beach and spent the day playing in the sand with Luke and relaxing. This beach was amazing because of the seashells. I have never seen so many in my life!

When we were in Tortola our camera ran out of batteries so we don't have any pictures of the Virgin Baths. It was super cool and so sad we don't have pictures. Nassau, Bahamas was our last stop. We went to a beach and played in the sand until the sun went away. Then we walked around the city and went shopping! The Coke in the Bahamas was my favorite part! Nothing better than Mexican or Caribbean Coke!
4 comments:
That looks incredible.
That looks so amazing! I would give anything to get out of town this time of year! What a great trip.
I am going to email you that cookie recipe (I'm glad I'm not the only one who can never stop eating them lol)
that looks so good right now! I have to commend you for taking Luke, that is something I have yet to experience and maybe I don't want to!
Jealous!!!
Post a Comment