Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Zoo...The Animals

I had last Friday off and it was finally great weather so we decided to head to the zoo. Luke kept saying all morning long that he wanted "the zoo...the animals...the zoo...the animals." Grammy decided to come with us and it was a good thing since Luke literally ran from one animal to the next. Luke and Callie like Zuri the best. Even though she's not a baby anymore I think she will forever be known as "The Baby Elephant" to Luke! This year they have a fun dinosaur exhibit. Luke and Callie loved watching the dinosaurs move and roar. Part of the zoo is under construction, but that didn't bother Luke. He had just as much fun watching the tractors and trucks work! Grammy bought Luke and Callie some big sugar cookies. Callie quickly ate her cookie while Luke nibbled on his throughout the day. He would drop it, put it in the wagon, take a bite, and repeat. Nothing like a cookie covered in zoo germs!




1 comment:

weston'smommy said...

I think in some of these pictures he really looks like Thomas. How fun! We just love the zoo!