Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Big Boy Pants

I am actually way late in posting this...about five weeks late to be exact. Luke has been wanting to potty train for a few months now, but with me working and just not having enough faith in him I kept putting it off. Finally, I decided to see if he really was ready and give it a try. For about two days we just stayed home and let him run around naked! He doesn't like his little potty, he will only go in the big potty. I was amazed how well he did and now I feel bad that I didn't trust him sooner. Knowing Luke's little personality I didn't believe that he could really potty train at age two! After going to the beach and Disneyland we had to take a day to retrain, but he did great! He is already able to stay dry during his naps and most nights. Changing Luke's diapers has always been battle and he is so much happier in his big boy pants! Way to go Luke! Such a big boy!

2 comments:

weston'smommy said...

Wow he needs to come hang out with Cason he is older and no where near ready and Weston is 4 and still can't stay dry all night. That is great though go LUKE!

The Arbuckle's said...

Way to go Luke! It's so nice when they are out of diapers.