Since I work during the school year I feel like we need to play as much as possible during the summer. Our absolute favorite activity is swimming! We go as much as possible...sometimes five days a week. Luke is a little fish and loves to be in the water. I thought he was a daredevil last year, but this year he is nuts. He jumps in the deep end, floats to the top, and kicks back over to do it again. Luke begs me to throw him in the water, I am sure I look like a mean mom! And his favorite is the slide, he'll go down the slide over and over again. I love it when he gets to the top of the slide and there is a line of big kids waiting. Luke doesn't let them push him around, he gets right up to the front and goes down. If there is a kid sitting on the slide, too scared to go down, Luke just sits down next to them and goes. He gets too excited to wait. We love our summers and try to have as much fun before school starts again!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I can't believe how blonde he is. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment