Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cookies for Santa



Each year I wonder why Luke and I make the cookies for Santa. Sometimes it is such a disaster and lots of stress, but Luke always seems to have fun! Don't you love that he is just baking in his undies?!?! I only allowed it because I knew we would not be sharing these cookies. Luke's new favorite thing to do in the kitchen is lick the beater...and he licks it clean! This year we did have an accident while baking. Luke was eating a lot of the cookies and dough so I told him he was done and couldn't eat anymore. I took a sheet of cookies out of the oven and when I turned around to close the oven he had stolen a cookie and burned his little arm. You can't see his burn that great in this pic, but it was a pretty bad burn. You'd think that Luke learned his lesson right?!?! Not with Luke. After I calmed him down he tried to get another cookie off the hot cookie sheet. Hope Santa enjoys his cookies this year!

No comments: