Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Let the Swimming Begin







If there is one thing we love to do in the summer it's to go swimming.  We go a few times a week and even still Luke throws a fit every time we have to leave.  This year I realized it was going to be a bit more challenging with a new baby.  Luckily, Uncle Pat has Monday's off so we love meeting him at the pool on his days off!  Luke loves swimming with Uncle Pat at the pool.  He jumps in, asks Pat to throw him and goes down the big yellow slide.  Brody isn't a huge fan of the water.  Whenever I try to put his little legs in he starts to cry.  I am sure he will learn to love it at some point!  We have a lot of swimming days ahead of us this summer! 

No comments: