Monday, June 18, 2012

Spread the Love













My brother is getting married to cute Becca this week!  Last week I did a family shower for her at my house.  Her wedding is going to be shabby chic so I decided to do her shower around mason jars...spread the love!  Whenever I have a party or shower at my house I do a good job of taking pictures of everything before, but once people arrive I completely forget about the camera.  It was fun to be with our family and see cute the things that Becca received.  

It is an understatement to say that Luke is in love with Becca.  He has been more excited about this shower than anyone.  Every time I would prepare something for it he was right there with me.  The morning of the shower he came walking out of the bedroom, eyes half open, and said, "Mommy, call Becca and say what the heck Becca, why aren't you at the party?"  I explained that it wasn't quite time for the party.  Mark told Luke they could go to Five Guys and bowling at Boondocks...Luke's dream day...during the shower.  He was not happy about leaving the shower.  Right before the shower Luke looked around and said, "Wow Mommy, everything is fabulous.  Becca is going to be so happy!"  I just love that little guy!!!   

No comments: