A rodeo was a must this year for Luke. We decided to go to the Ogden rodeo over the 24th weekend. Luke was so excited. He was most excited about the bulls and couldn't wait to see them. He kept asking Pops the entire rodeo where the bulls were. I even walked him down so he could see the bulls but he wanted to see them in action. When the bulls finally came out he asked a million questions. Why are they so mad, why don't they want the cowboys on them, why are they chasing everyone? Even still a week later he is watching bull rides on YouTube. Mark and I got nervous at the end because Luke decided the Motocross was pretty cool and he wanted to try it. Luke is dangerous enough without a motorcycle.
Brody was a sweet little guy at the rodeo. He slept through the first half of it and then got a little hungry. He was happy just to sit on my lap and look around at everyone. Don't you just love Brody's boots?!?! They looked too cute on his chubby little legs!
At the start of summer I had to hide all of his boots because he still wanted to wear them with his shorts, ride his bike and run around the playground, all in his boots. One time we even had a major battle because he wanted to wear them to the temple for Uncle Pat's wedding. His argument was that Uncle Mitch wears his church and Jesus loves boots. When I got them out for the rodeo he was in heaven. I don't think we'll ever get them hidden again. Ever since the rodeo his daily outfit consists of shorts and t-shirt with boots, a belt, and a hat of some sort. I love this little kid so much and it's just not worth the battle. He even wants to wear them to the pool. This kid loves his boots! I especially love it when he wears his boots because he does a little strut in them. It's the cutest thing ever.




1 comment:
LOVE THE 2ND PICTURE!!!! ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment