Luke went to the dentist for the first time earlier this week. I was a little worried how he would be since he has always been a little terror at my dentist appointments. Luckily, Luke took the entire visit very serious and did a pretty good job. Kristin and Dr. Mableby did a great job of explaining to Luke what was going to happen. He loved all of the different instruments and listened patiently while Kristin first explained what each instrument does. I was amazed how he just laid in the chair and didn't fight. Kristin and Dr. Magleby were able to do everything they needed to.
Luke was actually most excited about his bag of goodies they gave him. It had a toothbrush, flossers, toothpaste, and a timer in it. He thought the timer was the best part and tried to sneak some extras home. When I looked in his bag he had about ten extra timers, toothbrushes for everyone in the family, and enough toothpaste for a year. I guess he was busy during my appointment. It was a great first dentist visit and could have been much worse. I am so proud of my little guy and can't believe how fast he is growing up.


No comments:
Post a Comment