I took a few pictures of my sweet baby today since he is six months old. This little guy is hysterical and I can't get enough of him. I kept wanting a picture of him on his tummy looking up at the camera but he hates his tummy. I would put him on his tummy and by the time I grabbed the camera he had rolled over again. He did pee one time all over the place. Despite all of this I was amazed how many pics I did get of him.
I love the picture of him trying to eat his toes. This boy loves his feet and is always trying to get them in his mouth. My favorite part though is his little toe going in his nose! Brody will grab anything around him and put it straight in his mouth. Nothing is off limits with this baby. I sewed this little owl hat for him so I was a little nervous when he was pulling on the strings and putting them in his mouth. My sewing skills aren't amazing and I was worried the hat wouldn't make it until we were done.
Brody is beyond a smiley baby. Everyone can't believe how smiley and happy he always is. I love that I was able to snap a few of him smiling. Such a sweet baby and we love him to pieces!





1 comment:
Ohhh Aubs he is so sweet!! What don't you do? You are so talented sew the hat, take the pictures, edit the pictures!! AMAZING!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment