We had so much fun last year at Breakfast With a Witch that we decided to go again! I just love Gardner Village this time of the year. They do an amazing job decorating and I am amazed by their creativity. I bought I tickets way in advance this year so we could get good seat, but of course the one day in October I chose Mark decides to take me out of town. I was so depressed when Mark told me, I actually had a hard time deciding between California and Gardner Village. The only flight that worked left me about half an hour at the breakfast.
The boys this year are a pirate and his parrot. I love their costumes and I had no idea they would match the theme of the breakfast. Since pirates was the theme they were selling lots of pirate garb before you went in. Of course Luke spotted the swords and realized that I hadn't bought him a sword for his costume...not by accident on my part. Since I felt bad I was leaving I bought him a pirate sword to complete his breakfast. I am sure it was a bit more dangerous for the people sitting around him! Brody was in awe of everything around him. I love the picture of him with the witch. We couldn't get his eyes off of her, he wanted to grab at everything on her costume. Just like last year, they asked Luke if he wanted to come up on stage during the program and sing. Just as before, he got embarrassed and said no. He always regrets this decision once it's too late.
I was so sad to leave the boys but they had a wonderful time with Grammy, Uncle Pat, Aunt Becca, Aunt Rach, Aunt Jessica, Baby Liam, and Grandma Talbot! Next year we will plan better and I'll be able to stay the entire time and watch the boys enjoy it!




No comments:
Post a Comment