Thursday, November 22, 2012

Dinosaur Park Field Trip




Luke had his first Preschool field trip.  They had been learning about the letter X in the word T-Rex so their field trip was at the Dinosaur Park.  It was fun to see Luke interact with his friends and classmates.   He has such a cute group of friends in his class.  I am so happy he is with kids he knows and likes.  He didn't even want to ride in our car up to the park.  Luke was sure he needed to ride with his friends.  This little guy is so independent and sure of himself!  

When they were playing at the playground I definitely saw a different side of Luke that I didn't know existed.  He was a little bossy with his friends and I couldn't believe how they just listened to him and did whatever he asked.  Luke was in the middle of the jungle gym and directing about three to four different children at a time.  Giving them different tasks such as, "go to that tree and catch all the alligators and bring them to me."  They would hurry off and return to report.  Obviously, we need to work on not being so bossy!

Brody and I were happy to tag along for the ride.  I just love this little baby and can't get enough of him.  Brods is always such a trooper and does great on our outings.  I love getting out and spending time with these boys!  

No comments: