Friday, January 11, 2013

Letter to Santa




If you talked to Luke even once during the month of December you would have been informed that he wanted a horse trailer from Santa.  When I told him it was time to do his letter to Santa he knew just what to do.  He grabbed the little magazine he had been carrying around all month and found the red truck and brown horse trailer.  I love his little pictures!  He tried to do them exactly like the magazine so Santa would not make a mistake.  

When we got to the post office he thought it was so cool that they had a mailbox just for Santa.  I love how seriously he took this experience.  This Christmas has been so fun and magical with this little man!  Let's just hope he doesn't change his mind about the truck and trailer before Christmas.

No comments: