I really wanted to have the boys picture taken with Santa but the mall pictures were pretty pricey for a not so great picture. All during the month of December I kept seeing friends post pictures on Facebook and Instagram of these cute pictures with Santa. I was hesitant because it sounded pretty stressful and a disaster waiting to happen. I wasn't sure how Brody would react to Santa and since Mark couldn't come I was afraid I would have to dress up as Santa. Luckily, Brody was a fan of Santa and the shoot went great. The photographer only shot for about five minutes and I was amazed with how great the pictures turned out. I love these two in their jammies! I can't get enough of them and we will be doing these pictures every year now!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment