Thursday, January 17, 2013

Silly Jolly










Jolly was pretty sneaky this year.  Maybe it was because Jolly became a girl this year instead of a boy.  You'll have to ask Luke on that one.  Mark and I have questioned him on it and he is determined that Jolly is a girl this year.  

Luke's favorite thing that Jolly did was create a zip-line from the light fixture to the tree.  I think this was also Brody's favorite.  All that day he would lay on the ground talking to Jolly.  His least favorite was when Jolly toilet papered the Christmas tree.  Luke was very bugged by this and wanted to clean off the tree immediately.  We loved having Jolly this year and she definitely came in handy a few times when Luke was sure Santa wasn't watching!  Jolly isn't an easy tradition, there were a few mornings when I had to keep Luke in bed with me while Mark and moved Jolly.  I always liked it when Mark moved Jolly because it was fun to help Luke on the hunt to find her!

No comments: